Let's Get Started Blogging

First you have to decide that in which blogging service provider website you want to create your blog. There are so many services which provide like Blogger.com blog.co.uk, livejournal.com, tblog.com, blog.com etc.

For that you will have to create your account in that service. We will here create an account for Blogger.com because I think it is the best blogging service provider I have experienced.
For opening an account in Blogger you must have a Gmail id. So if you don’t have any just go to gmail.com and sign up for one.

In Blogger, login with your Gmail account id and then you will be asked to type in your blog’s title and desired url (e.g. http://mypersonalblog.blogspot.com) of your blog. Fill up the required things and your blog is created! Now you can start posting for your blog.

Now, if you are looking for a regular following, you should pick a topic and stick to it. That doesn't mean never write about anything but that one topic but, in general, the majority of your blog entries should relate to the topic of your blog. If you want to write regularly on two unrelated topics, start two (or more) blogs. For example, I am writing this blog and I have my Lucia pingco blog as well as several pure tech blogs, like my Blogger Tips and Tricks Blog. 

A quick tip to help you focus on your topic is to put a very clear topic description in your blog header. If that topic is not clear, people won't know what you're about and might not stick around. Make sure the message is clear. Once you have a clear message, check each post as you post it. Does the topic of your post agree with the topic of your blog? If not, you may want to think about creating an additional blog. Here is the "but" that you had to know was coming. If you are writing a blog for you, your family, or your friends, write about anything you want at any time that you want to. 

My Random Thoughts blog is really about whatever interests me. It really gets random at times. Then again, I am ok with not having a large readership on that blog. I hope people stick around but I understand if they don't.

wdcfawqafwef